- an Events Wizard
- a Self-starter
- Able to Work Autonomously
Great! Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he's completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Dan Martell's SaaS Academy is a coaching company on a mission to help SaaS companies grow to new heights. With 800+ clients and 50+ team members located all over the world, we're growing quickly and looking for our next incredible team member.
What’s the gig?
We LOVE hosting live events and we are looking for someone to expertly project manage them with flare!
We host multiple events a year as a part of our clients’ experience and we are expanding our reach to offer more and more live event opportunities to those that are not yet in our programming. We are currently hosting hundreds of founders at events in North America through both in person and hybrid experiences and will soon be looking to expand our events internationally.
How You'll Spend Your Time
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Project manage our events - assist in planning, coordinating & executing
- Help to grow our flagship events and a dozen other smaller events
- Creatively contribute in every aspect of our events from inception to completion.
- Work with a great team and make improvements
- You’re a hungry yet humble individual, determined, resilient and capable of creating ridiculously kick-ass events for a ton of people.
- You have extensive experience as a high-profile Events Coordination (ideally, 5+ years).
- Experience in supporting experiential online and/or hybrid events.
- Experience hiring, onboarding, and managing volunteers and vendors
- You have a proven track record of coordinating extremely tailored experiences for hundreds of people.
- You are adaptable — you can pivot on the fly, and don’t take anything personally
- You dig the freelance life — you have the attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere.
- You’re creative and results-driven — you can actively grow our events in quality and quantity over the coming years.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have awesome communication skills
- You can negotiate like a champ
- You are familiar with managing an events budget of over $350K
- You know what good events look, sound, and feel like; and, more importantly, know how to produce them.
- Unlimited Potential!
- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and impact both our client’s experience and be the example of world-class we strive to represent in all areas of our business.
- Incredible Team!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing team, top SaaS leaders; and Dan, himself.
- Live the remote work life!
- We’re a fully distributed team.
- Great work-life balance!
- Working isn’t everything, and we get that.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you are thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.