- a data driven growth marketer?
- Is "split test" your middle name?
- Enjoy nerding out on the latest digital marketing trends?
Sweet.. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he's completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Dan Martell's SaaS Academy is a coaching company on a mission to help SaaS companies grow to new heights. With 800+ clients and 50+ team members located all over the world, we're growing quickly and looking for our next incredible team member.
What's the gig?
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to scale & optimize our existing marketing channels alongside our demand generation team and unearth new opportunities to grow our SaaS coaching programs. Paid acquisition is our key contributor to our existing strategy, so we're looking for an experienced paid media marketer to take our omnichannel approach to the next level of scale and sophistication. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, obsessively ROI-focused, and not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the trenches.
How You'll Spend Your Time
- Manage our inbound digital marketing strategy - including identifying primary channels, launching tests, and directing agency resources, as needed
- Create, deploy, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across platforms
- Report on effectiveness of all lead generation campaigns, including creative learnings
- Develop strategic plans and forecasts for paid acquisition programs, enabling ROI optimization
- Partner with the broader marketing team to align on strategy, content, deployment, and measurement of campaigns
- Test and Optimize. Daily A/B tests are the name of the game.
- Roll-up all channel metrics into actionable insights and demonstrate campaign ROI.
- Manage SEO initiatives, including regular reporting, and work with out content team to find new opportunities
- Stay current on trends and best practices in all digital marketing channels, primarily paid acquisition tactics
Who You Are
- You have strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ad Words, programmatic, and tag management (Google Tag Manager)
- You have strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- You've got business acumen and the ability to understand the needs of different audiences
- You have solid problem-solving and project management skills - you can manage multiple channels and projects
- You can prioritize between short-term demands and long-term needs
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including specific experience at scale in digital channels (paid social, display, or video)
- You have a strong understanding of omnichannel marketing and messaging strategies
- You're curious, inquisitive, and you challenge the status quo
- You're a confident critical-thinker that can jump into many different problems, markets, and situations and come up with tactical recommendations
- You have strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a “test & learn” mindset
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure, and aggressively scaling a high growth business
A few things to note..
- We're a fully remote team - you’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- We push hard. We're only interested in hiring the best of the best. We invest in our team members and they grow immensely as a result.
- We're laser focused on accomplishing something truly exceptional (ask to see our Vivid Vision). You'd be an extremely important piece of the puzzle.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.