- Obsessed with going out of your way to delight customers?
- Someone who can balance efficiency & speed, while building out sustainable processes?
- A problem solver?
- A dynamic communicator?
Great. Read on!
Who we are:
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he's completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Now, we need you - yes you - to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What’s the gig?
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Process and manage email support in the inbox.
- Use our client CRM to document data, build reports and follow up tickets.
- Support and engage with clients in our Online Facebook Community.
- Optimize tooling in Support - Hubspot, Kajabi, Facebook, etc.
- Develop processes and establish new ways to demonstrate high level support.
- Work hand in hand with Customer Success and process client follow-ups.
- Webinar follow up process and support.
- Editing copy with an efficient, keen eye for detail.
- Other duties as required.
Who exactly are we looking for?
What You'll Need
- Ability to adapt and pivot quickly, reacting to changes in a constantly evolving organization.
- Must be a people person. Someone who knows how to make others feel special. Going that extra mile for clients. It's all about the little things.
- Must have comfort with using a variety of software technologies. The software we use includes Front, G-Suite, Bamboo, Typeform, Voxer, HelloSign, Asana, Zoom, Hubspot, etc.
- Must be smart and resourceful. Someone who can overcome a challenge by thinking outside of the box.
- Must be open to embracing the entrepreneurial lifestyle.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have great grammar and spelling skills with high attention to detail - no phone support is required, all text, email and chat.
- Experience being a freelancer is considered an asset. The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere.
- Someone who has the drive and determination to do a variety of work, and absolutely crush it!
Does this sound like you?
- Organizer. You have impeccable attention to detail, you look to improve processes and you anticipate every eventuality.
- Strategist. You approach a project methodically and you’re a keen problem solver.
- Communicator. You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Adaptable. You thrive when you need to find solutions fast and you work fast and efficiently to get the job done.
- Efficient. You know how to manage your time well and can help others do the same.
- Initiative. You anticipate needs and enjoy tackling new challenges.
Skills that are a big plus for this role:
- Outstanding experience working inside a Customer Support team.
- Experience creating or working with online communities.
- Facebook is your jam!
- Hubspot, or other client CRM.
- Magical multitasking skills.
- Incredible organization and time management skills.
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.