A crazily data-driven ops wiz?
Someone with a knack for organization, inspiration, and getting serious cross-departmental results?
Led an extremely high performing ops team to glory on a consistent basis?
Perfect. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he's completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
Ideally, we’re looking for a top level Ops Manager who has experience in:
- Managing an operations team within the Coaching space
- Setting and overseeing strategy for all things Financials, Logistics, IT, and (General) Operations
- Managing a migration to, and the full utilization of Hubspot (amongst other major tools)
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone that can:
- Roll with the punches/changes in a constantly evolving organization and space
- Both lead a high performing team and roll up their sleeves to get absolutely anything done
In short, does this sound like you?
- Leader. Someone who always looks to find, nurture, and support the potential of others. Would your colleagues and direct reports say that you have that in you?
- Strategist. Would you liken yourself to the Ops equivalent of a chess-master? (And if you do, could you ensure the proper coordination of producing that theoretical chess set?)
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of?
Further, the skills that are non-negotiables for this role:
- Hubspot migration and management for all areas of the business.
- Development of OKR Strategy for all roles within the organization.
- Business Intelligence Reporting.
What will you do?
- Set meso and micro cycle goals and objectives within the Operations team.
- Plan, implement and manage a full stack of financial reporting.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Co-author new compensation structure plans for the entire team.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Create and present the annual financials, IT, and Ops plan and strategy.
- Audit strategy monthly & provide solutions / improvements.
- Lead a team of driven individuals
- Current team of 4.
- Set to grow to 8+ within the next few quarters.
- Working interdepartmentally to align objectives.
- Manage the migration of our current tool stack over to Hubspot for Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Experience working in the coaching industry (if you know, you know).
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- A keen sense on new strategies, and how the Ops world evolves.
- Accounting experience and extreme comfort in reporting financial reporting and projections to the Executive Leadership Team and entire company.
- Flexible work schedules and have experience delivering online.
- Personal development built into your day, week, and year.
- A serious growth mindset.
- Experience managing a team of at least 8 people.
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
- Hands on experience with tools like G-Suite, Xero, HubSpot, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Incredible communication and interpersonal skills.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.