- Obsessed with managing a top-notch social media program?
- Someone with a solid track record working with multiple channels and getting serious results?
- Extraordinarily data-driven?
Great. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he's completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
We’re looking for a seriously talented Social Media who has experience in:
- Campaign Strategy
- A stack of: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone that can:
- Adapt and pivot quickly, reacting to changes in a constantly evolving organization and space.
- Be all hands on deck, and completely own a high profile set of social media accounts.
In short, does this sound like you?
- Versatile. You can write a clear & converting copy just as well as you can analyze a data set in order to get the job done.
- Strategist. You can be told a set of lofty goals and expectations and figure out how to achieve them.
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of?
What will you do?
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different main feeds & stories
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Agorapulse, Asana & Hubspot
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights etc. for weekly reporting
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Experience working in the coaching industry (if you know, you know).
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- A keen sense of new strategies, and how the world of social media evolves.
- Experience in managing a stack of social media accounts for a high profile brand.
- A serious growth mindset.
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!