Someone with a solid track record working with multiple channels and getting serious results?
Led a marketing team to glory on a consistent basis?
Sweet. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he's completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
We’re looking for a top level Director of Marketing who has experience in:
- Copywriting Review
- Campaign Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Managing an ad budget of over $500k/month
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone that can:
- Roll with the punches/changes in a constantly evolving organization and space.
- Both lead a high performing team and roll up their sleeves to get shit done.
In short, does this sound like you?
- Leader. Someone who always looks to find, nurture, and support the potential of others. Would your colleagues and direct reports say that you have that in you?
- Strategist. Would you liken yourself to the Marketing equivalent of a chess-master? (And if you do, could you successfully campaign a chess game for marketing?)
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of?
What will you do?
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Audit Marketing strategy monthly & provide solutions / improvements
- Lead a team of driven individuals
- Working with sales and Customer Success teams to align objectives
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team
- Building a network of reliable external agencies, partners and marketing professionals
- Experience working in the coaching industry (if you know, you know).
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- A keen sense on new strategies, and how the world of marketing evolves.
- Flexible work schedules and have experience delivering online.
- Personal development built into your day, week and year.
- A serious growth mindset.
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!