Yes, you, you social distancing champion.
Are you a Marketing and Copywriting whiz? Are you the perfect balance of creative and data-driven? Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, then read on!
What’s The Gig?
Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) is on a mission to help SaaS Companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training. Dan and his team are looking for a forward-thinking, innovative, and results-driven marketing master that can help take his message to reach new heights.
What Are We Looking For?
- Must be process-oriented.
- You consider yourself an extremely creative and versatile marketer.
- While you know how to delegate and work efficiently within a team, you are a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person.
- You can write copy like it’s your day job (because if it wasn’t already, it’s about to be).
- Your ability to pivot and change (as quickly and often as we sometimes do) is so far advanced, you surprise even yourself.
- Must have comfort with using most any tech.
- You dig the entrepreneurial lifestyle and spirit.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things!
What Will You Own?
- Ad Copy across various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Sales Page Copy/Landing Page Copy for our Lead Magnets
- Webinar Page Copy
- Any Upsell/Downsell Page Copy
- Funnel Email Campaign Copy
- Unlimited Potential!
- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference.
- Incredible Team!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team; top SaaS leaders; and Dan, himself.
- Live the remote work life!
- We’re a fully, globally distributed team.
- Great work-life balance!
- Working isn’t everything, and we get that.
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’re the sort of detailed-oriented person we’re looking for, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!