Yes, you, you social distancing champion.
Are you a Marketing and Copywriting whiz? Are you the perfect balance of creative and data-driven? Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, then read on!
What’s The Gig?
Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) is on a mission to help SaaS Companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training. Dan and his team are looking for a forward-thinking, innovative, and results-driven marketing master that can help take his message to reach new heights.
What Are We Looking For?
- Must be process-oriented.
- You consider yourself an extremely creative and versatile marketer.
- While you know how to delegate and work efficiently within a team, you are a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person.
- You can write copy like it’s your day job (because if it wasn’t already, it’s about to be).
- Your ability to pivot and change (as quickly and often as we sometimes do) is so far advanced, you surprise even yourself.
- Must have comfort with using most any tech.
- You dig the entrepreneurial lifestyle and spirit.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things!
What Will You Own?
- Ad Copy across various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Sales Page Copy/Landing Page Copy for our Lead Magnets
- Webinar Page Copy
- Any Upsell/Downsell Page Copy
- Funnel Email Campaign Copy
- Unlimited Potential!
- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference.
- Incredible Team!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team; top SaaS leaders; and Dan, himself.
- Live the remote work life!
- We’re a fully, globally distributed team.
- Great work-life balance!
- Working isn’t everything, and we get that.
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’re the sort of detailed-oriented person we’re looking for, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.